Search this site
Top Posts & Pages
- The Popularity of Data Analysis Software
- Forecast Update: Will 2014 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- Graphics, ggplot2
- Will 2015 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- Why R is Hard to Learn
- Basic R Programming
- R for SAS and SPSS Users
- Selecting Variables and Observations
- 357,438 hits
- Nice explanation of pipes and especially the role of " . " in #rstats magrittr (& dplyr) econometricsbysimulation.com/2014/07/more-r…) 18 hours ago
- Why to prefer library() over require() in #Rstats statsblogs.com/2014/07/26/lib… 4 days ago
- Popularity of #Rstats has crossed a threshold, but you'll have to be at #user2014 to hear about it at 1:00, Focus 1 tiny.utk.edu/popularity 1 month ago
- Really handy: Quickly export multiple R objects to an Excel Workbook r-bloggers.com/quickly-export… by @Kabacoff 1 month ago
- A way to analyze #BigData in #Rstats, so long as your data is in #Postgresql blog.gopivotal.com/pivotal/produc… 1 month ago