Top Posts & Pages
- The Popularity of Data Analysis Software
- Graphics, ggplot2
- Forecast Update: Will 2014 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- Will 2015 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- Why R is Hard to Learn
- R for SAS and SPSS Users
- R's 2012 Growth in Capability Exceeds SAS' All Time Total
- 207,278 hits
- RT @drago_carlo: Multilevel Modeling in R jaredknowles.com/journal/2013/1… via @Rbloggers #Statistics #Modeling #MultilevelModeling #Rstats 1 week ago
- @revodavid Thanks David! 1 week ago
- Better way to write #Rstats models to Word, HTML, TeX jstatsoft.org/v55/i08/paper 3 weeks ago
- Excellent comparison between #SQL and #Rstats burns-stat.com/translating-r-… #analytics #bigdata 3 weeks ago
- The future of data science? ayasdi.com/dataincite2013/ #analytics #bigdata #datascience 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: July 2012
The TIOBE Community Programming Index ranks the popularity of programming languages, but from a programming language perspective rather than as analytical software (http://www.tiobe.com). It extracts measurements from blogs, entries in Wikipedia, books on Amazon, search engine results, etc. and combines them into a single index. … Continue reading