Search this site
Top Posts & Pages
- The Popularity of Data Analysis Software
- Graphics, ggplot2
- Forecast Update: Will 2014 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- Will 2015 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- Why R is Hard to Learn
- R for SAS and SPSS Users
- Data Export
- Job Trends in the Analytics Market: New, Improved, now Fortified with C, Java, MATLAB, Python, Julia and Many More!
- 289,993 hits
- #Rstats "compare" package is extremely flexible when comparing data frames r-project.org/doc/Rnews/Rnew… 1 day ago
- @neuwirthe Good idea. I tried to write in email but couldn't find your address. I'm at email@example.com. 3 days ago
- @neuwirthe Hi Erich, I just read the RExcel professional license. Is there a fee now? Does 32-bit Excel work OK with 64-bit R? 3 days ago
- Here's a nice 30-minute demo showing several ways to use #RStats and #Excel together by @neuwirthe rcom.univie.ac.at 3 days ago
- @kdnuggets It's time to ru-run this poll: kdnuggets.com/polls/2011/r-g… 4 days ago