Search this site
Top Posts & Pages
- R Passes SPSS in Scholarly Use, Stata Growing Rapidly
- The Popularity of Data Analysis Software
- Forecast Update: Will 2014 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- Graphics, ggplot2
- Will 2015 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- Why R is Hard to Learn
- How to Search for Analytics Articles
- R for SAS and SPSS Users
- 371,248 hits
- @RickWicklin @JFPuget @mjcavaretta I gave the same warning 2 years ago and again 1 year ago. r4stats.com/2013/05/14/beg… 13 hours ago
- Here's an interesting new web site to connect #rstats users and developers connect-r.com 1 day ago
- @JFPuget @mjcavaretta @rickwicklin Yes, I can imagine the headline now: "Something Big Happened a Year Ago!" 1 day ago
- @rabaath I've heard getting something on CRAN is not fun, but it does make it look like the package is professionally done & trustworthy. 2 days ago
- @rabaath Hi Rasmus, how soon will BayesianFirstAid be in CRAN? It's way easier to teach it from there. 2 days ago