Search this site
Top Posts & Pages
- The Popularity of Data Analysis Software
- Graphics, ggplot2
- Forecast Update: Will 2014 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- Why R is Hard to Learn
- Will 2015 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- R Continues Its Rapid Growth
- R for SAS and SPSS Users
- How Valuable is a #1 Ranking for Analytics Software? Not as Much as You Might Think!
- 292,357 hits
- RT @BobMuenchen: How Valuable is a #1 Rating for #Analytics? r4stats.com/2014/04/17/how… #BigData (corrected spelling) 2 days ago
- How Valuable is a #1 Rating for #Analyitcs? @tableau @TIBCOSpotfire @howarddresner r4stats.com/2014/04/17/how… #BigData #Statistics 2 days ago
- #Rstats "compare" package is extremely flexible when comparing data frames r-project.org/doc/Rnews/Rnew… 4 days ago
- @neuwirthe Good idea. I tried to write in email but couldn't find your address. I'm at email@example.com. 6 days ago
- @neuwirthe Hi Erich, I just read the RExcel professional license. Is there a fee now? Does 32-bit Excel work OK with 64-bit R? 6 days ago