My workshop R for SAS, SPSS and Stata Users has been popular over the years, but it’s time for an overhaul. A common request has been to simplify it, so I have moved data management to a separate 4-hour workshop, Managing Data with R. This makes it much easier to absorb the basics in the remaining two 4-hour sessions. When you’re ready for more, you can take the other workshop which I’ll be offering several time per year. Detailed course outlines are available at the workshop links above and at the Revolution Analytics web site.
Search this site
Top Posts & Pages
- The Popularity of Data Analysis Software
- Graphics, ggplot2
- Will 2015 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- Why R is Hard to Learn
- Forecast Update: Will 2014 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- Selecting Variables and Observations
- Basic R Programming
- A Practice Data Set
- Specifying Variables in R
- 661,761 hits
- @mike693169 Hi Mike, did you have a problem doing something on r4stats.com? 1 month ago
- More control over dendrograms by @talgalili r-statistics.com/2015/08/dendex… #rstats #analytics #statistics #bigdata 2 months ago
- @hadleywickham Thanks. Pure black is quite harsh unless the text is fairly tiny. 2 months ago
- @hadleywickham LCD projectors have limited contrast. The darker I make the text, the smaller I can go & still have audience legibility. 2 months ago
- @hadleywickham As you're tweaking ggplot2 options, please consider darkening the axis numbers. I set mine to black for max visibility. 2 months ago