My workshop R for SAS, SPSS and Stata Users has been popular over the years, but it’s time for an overhaul. A common request has been to simplify it, so I have moved data management to a separate 4-hour workshop, Managing Data with R. This makes it much easier to absorb the basics in the remaining two 4-hour sessions. When you’re ready for more, you can take the other workshop which I’ll be offering several time per year. Detailed course outlines are available at the workshop links above and at the Revolution Analytics web site.
Search this site
Top Posts & Pages
- The Popularity of Data Analysis Software
- Forecast Update: Will 2014 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- Graphics, ggplot2
- Will 2015 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- Selecting Variables and Observations
- Basic R Programming
- Why R is Hard to Learn
- A Practice Data Set
- 444,384 hits
- @wrathematics @romain_francois I agree. I often name intermediaries, but his recipe totally cracked me up! 2 days ago
- Amusing "recipe" demonstrating the value of pipes & #dplyr in #rstats by @romain_francois on slide #8 fr.slideshare.net/romainfrancois… 2 days ago
- Like dplyr's pipe operator? Try pipeR's by @renkun_ken. renkun.me/blog/2014/08/0… #rstats #dplyr #analytics #bigdata #statistics 3 weeks ago
- Really nice video tutorial of @hadleywickham's new dplyr package for #Rstats dataschool.io/dplyr-tutorial… #BigData #Statistics #analytics 1 month ago
- @sytpp I'm ready when you are 2 months ago