My workshop R for SAS, SPSS and Stata Users has been popular over the years, but it’s time for an overhaul. A common request has been to simplify it, so I have moved data management to a separate 4-hour workshop, Managing Data with R. This makes it much easier to absorb the basics in the remaining two 4-hour sessions. When you’re ready for more, you can take the other workshop which I’ll be offering several time per year. Detailed course outlines are available at the workshop links above and at the Revolution Analytics web site.
Search this site
Top Posts & Pages
- Forecast Update: Will 2014 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- The Popularity of Data Analysis Software
- Graphics, ggplot2
- Will 2015 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- Why R is Hard to Learn
- Selecting Variables and Observations
- R for SAS and SPSS Users
- The RSelenium R Package (Free Webinar)
- 351,820 hits
- Popularity of #Rstats has crossed a threshold, but you'll have to be at #user2014 to hear about it at 1:00, Focus 1 tiny.utk.edu/popularity 3 weeks ago
- Really handy: Quickly export multiple R objects to an Excel Workbook r-bloggers.com/quickly-export… by @Kabacoff 1 month ago
- A way to analyze #BigData in #Rstats, so long as your data is in #Postgresql blog.gopivotal.com/pivotal/produc… 1 month ago
- Put those models on a diet in #RStats! win-vector.com/blog/2014/05/t… 1 month ago
- Terrifying example of lost cloud data. Backup your data to CDs or DVDs! insidehighered.com/news/2014/05/1… 1 month ago