My workshop R for SAS, SPSS and Stata Users has been popular over the years, but it’s time for an overhaul. A common request has been to simplify it, so I have moved data management to a separate 4-hour workshop, Managing Data with R. This makes it much easier to absorb the basics in the remaining two 4-hour sessions. When you’re ready for more, you can take the other workshop which I’ll be offering several time per year. Detailed course outlines are available at the workshop links above and at the Revolution Analytics web site.
Search this site
Top Posts & Pages
- The Popularity of Data Analysis Software
- Graphics, ggplot2
- Forecast Update: Will 2014 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- Why R is Hard to Learn
- Will 2015 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- R Continues Its Rapid Growth
- R for SAS and SPSS Users
- How Valuable is a #1 Ranking for Analytics Software? Not as Much as You Might Think!
- 292,279 hits
- RT @BobMuenchen: How Valuable is a #1 Rating for #Analytics? r4stats.com/2014/04/17/how… #BigData (corrected spelling) 1 day ago
- How Valuable is a #1 Rating for #Analyitcs? @tableau @TIBCOSpotfire @howarddresner r4stats.com/2014/04/17/how… #BigData #Statistics 1 day ago
- #Rstats "compare" package is extremely flexible when comparing data frames r-project.org/doc/Rnews/Rnew… 4 days ago
- @neuwirthe Good idea. I tried to write in email but couldn't find your address. I'm at firstname.lastname@example.org. 6 days ago
- @neuwirthe Hi Erich, I just read the RExcel professional license. Is there a fee now? Does 32-bit Excel work OK with 64-bit R? 6 days ago