My workshop R for SAS, SPSS and Stata Users has been popular over the years, but it’s time for an overhaul. A common request has been to simplify it, so I have moved data management to a separate 4-hour workshop, Managing Data with R. This makes it much easier to absorb the basics in the remaining two 4-hour sessions. When you’re ready for more, you can take the other workshop which I’ll be offering several time per year. Detailed course outlines are available at the workshop links above and at the Revolution Analytics web site.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Popularity of Data Analysis Software
- Graphics, ggplot2
- Forecast Update: Will 2014 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- Will 2015 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- Why R is Hard to Learn
- R for SAS and SPSS Users
- R's 2012 Growth in Capability Exceeds SAS' All Time Total
- 207,376 hits
- RT @drago_carlo: Multilevel Modeling in R jaredknowles.com/journal/2013/1… via @Rbloggers #Statistics #Modeling #MultilevelModeling #Rstats 1 week ago
- @revodavid Thanks David! 1 week ago
- Better way to write #Rstats models to Word, HTML, TeX jstatsoft.org/v55/i08/paper 3 weeks ago
- Excellent comparison between #SQL and #Rstats burns-stat.com/translating-r-… #analytics #bigdata 3 weeks ago
- The future of data science? ayasdi.com/dataincite2013/ #analytics #bigdata #datascience 3 weeks ago