My workshop R for SAS, SPSS and Stata Users has been popular over the years, but it’s time for an overhaul. A common request has been to simplify it, so I have moved data management to a separate 4-hour workshop, Managing Data with R. This makes it much easier to absorb the basics in the remaining two 4-hour sessions. When you’re ready for more, you can take the other workshop which I’ll be offering several time per year. Detailed course outlines are available at the workshop links above and at the Revolution Analytics web site.
Search this site
Top Posts & Pages
- SAS is #1...In Plans to Discontinue Use
- The Popularity of Data Analysis Software
- Graphics, ggplot2
- Will 2015 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- Forecast Update: Will 2014 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- R #1 by Wide Margin in Latest KDnuggets Poll
- Why R is Hard to Learn
- Selecting Variables and Observations
- R Now Contains 150 Times as Many Commands as SAS
- 586,217 hits
- @KDnuggets poll results added to Popularity of Data Analysis Software r4stats.com/2015/05/27/r-1… #rstats #analytics #statistics #datamining 19 hours ago
- R #1 by wide margin in recent KDnuggets poll m1e.net/c?72553486-VK9… #rstats #analytics #statistics #datamining 21 hours ago
- R now contains 150 times as many commands as SAS r4stats.wordpress.com/2015/05/22/r-n… #rstats #statistics #bigdata #analytics @SASsoftware 5 days ago
- @Th91v Thanks for the tip on @ArtificialOther. I've been following AI for years but never thought to look for it on Twitter. 6 days ago
- I've Been Replaced by an Analytics Robot r4stats.wordpress.com/2015/05/18/ive… #analytics #statistics #datamining #bigdata #rstats @DataCamp 1 week ago