My workshop R for SAS, SPSS and Stata Users has been popular over the years, but it’s time for an overhaul. A common request has been to simplify it, so I have moved data management to a separate 4-hour workshop, Managing Data with R. This makes it much easier to absorb the basics in the remaining two 4-hour sessions. When you’re ready for more, you can take the other workshop which I’ll be offering several time per year. Detailed course outlines are available at the workshop links above and at the Revolution Analytics web site.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Popularity of Data Analysis Software
- Forecast Update: Will 2014 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- Will 2015 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- Graphics, ggplot2
- Webinar: Managing Data with R
- R for SAS and SPSS Users
- SAS Dominates Analytics Job Market; R up 42%
- 129,826 hits
- @neuwirthe Is Windows 8 OK? 2 days ago
- @neuwirthe Hi Erich, is RExcel still 32-bit, Windows 7, Excel 2010? Win 8 & 64-bit Excel 2013 anytime soon? 2 days ago
- Top 100 R packages for 2013 (Jan-May)! r-statistics.com/2013/06/top-10… 6 days ago
- LOL! RT @hadleywickham: business model idea for the NSA: lost an important file or phone call? pay to restore from their US wide backup 1 week ago
- Alternate view of #Analytics job market: datasciencecentral.com/profiles/blogs… #rstats @SASsoftware #IBMSPSS #BigData 1 week ago