My workshop R for SAS, SPSS and Stata Users has been popular over the years, but it’s time for an overhaul. A common request has been to simplify it, so I have moved data management to a separate 4-hour workshop, Managing Data with R. This makes it much easier to absorb the basics in the remaining two 4-hour sessions. When you’re ready for more, you can take the other workshop which I’ll be offering several time per year. Detailed course outlines are available at the workshop links above and at the Revolution Analytics web site.
Search this site
Top Posts & Pages
- The Popularity of Data Analysis Software
- Forecast Update: Will 2014 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- Graphics, ggplot2
- Will 2015 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- Why R is Hard to Learn
- R Workshops Updated to Include the Latest Packages
- R Passes SPSS in Scholarly Use, Stata Growing Rapidly
- Using Excel for Data Entry
- 378,824 hits
- R for Stata Users workshop updated #rstats @Stata r4stats.com/2014/08/27/r-w… #statistics #bigdata #analytics 4 days ago
- R for SPSS Users workshop updated #rstats r4stats.com/2014/08/27/r-w… @IBMspss #statistics #bigdata #analytics 4 days ago
- R for SAS Users workshop updated #rstats @SASsoftware r4stats.com/2014/08/27/r-w… #statistics #bigdata #analytics 4 days ago
- @RickWicklin @JFPuget @mjcavaretta I gave the same warning 2 years ago and again 1 year ago. r4stats.com/2013/05/14/beg… 1 week ago
- Here's an interesting new web site to connect #rstats users and developers connect-r.com 1 week ago