My workshop R for SAS, SPSS and Stata Users has been popular over the years, but it’s time for an overhaul. A common request has been to simplify it, so I have moved data management to a separate 4-hour workshop, Managing Data with R. This makes it much easier to absorb the basics in the remaining two 4-hour sessions. When you’re ready for more, you can take the other workshop which I’ll be offering several time per year. Detailed course outlines are available at the workshop links above and at the Revolution Analytics web site.
Search this site
Top Posts & Pages
- The Popularity of Data Analysis Software
- Forecast Update: Will 2014 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- Will 2015 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- Graphics, ggplot2
- Why R is Hard to Learn
- Selecting Variables and Observations
- A Practice Data Set
- Basic R Programming
- 405,700 hits
- @sytpp I'm ready when you are 2 weeks ago
- Improved way to read SAS files in R by @BioStatMatt biostatmatt.com/archives/2618 #rstats @SASsoftware #statistics #analytics #bigdata 2 weeks ago
- Tidy up that data with R! jstatsoft.org/v59/i10/paper @hadleywickham #rstats #statistics #analytics #bigdata 2 weeks ago
- Bayesian analysis keeps getting easier in #rstats thanks to @rabaath sumsar.net/blog/2014/09/b… #statistics 3 weeks ago
- Adding the SPSS MEAN.n Function to R r4stats.com/2014/09/03/add… @IBMspss #rstats #statistics #analytics #bigdata 3 weeks ago