The articles listed on the menu above are topics that are refreshed regularly. The most popular by far is The Popularity of Data Analysis Software.
Search this site
Top Posts & Pages
- The Popularity of Data Analysis Software
- Forecast Update: Will 2014 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- Graphics, ggplot2
- Will 2015 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- Why R is Hard to Learn
- R for SAS and SPSS Users
- Calling R from Other Software
- A Practice Data Set
- 353,379 hits
- Popularity of #Rstats has crossed a threshold, but you'll have to be at #user2014 to hear about it at 1:00, Focus 1 tiny.utk.edu/popularity 3 weeks ago
- Really handy: Quickly export multiple R objects to an Excel Workbook r-bloggers.com/quickly-export… by @Kabacoff 1 month ago
- A way to analyze #BigData in #Rstats, so long as your data is in #Postgresql blog.gopivotal.com/pivotal/produc… 1 month ago
- Put those models on a diet in #RStats! win-vector.com/blog/2014/05/t… 1 month ago
- Terrifying example of lost cloud data. Backup your data to CDs or DVDs! insidehighered.com/news/2014/05/1… 1 month ago