The articles listed on the menu above are topics that are refreshed regularly. The most popular by far is The Popularity of Data Analysis Software.
Search this site
Top Posts & Pages
- The Popularity of Data Analysis Software
- Will 2015 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- Graphics, ggplot2
- Forecast Update: Will 2014 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- Basic R Programming
- Why R is Hard to Learn
- Selecting Variables and Observations
- Calling R from Other Software
- 610,813 hits
- @BatesDmbates Nice! Sounds like the Julia people are using computers to automate things. I've heard that speeds work up quite a bit! ;-) 6 days ago
- @BatesDmbates is that fast update time for programming? Running validation code? Getting into the repository? All of the above? 6 days ago
- Estimating analytics marketshare by counting books r4stats.wordpress.com/2015/06/09/est… #rstats @SASsoftware @IBMSPSS #statistics #analytics #bigdata 3 weeks ago
- R vs Autobox vs ForecastPro vs … by @robjhyndman #rstats #Statistics #analytics #bigdata @AutoboxForecast @forecastpro #forecasting 1 month ago
- Label multiple ggplot2 graphs with A,B,C,... by @ClausWilke cran.r-project.org/web/packages/c… #rstats #statistics #bigdata #analytics 1 month ago