This section provides descriptions and reviews of the books R for SAS and SPSS Users and R for Stata Users. The free early version of R for SAS and SPSS Users is also here. The programs, data sets and errata for those books are in the Downloads section of this site.
Search this site
Top Posts & Pages
- The Popularity of Data Analysis Software
- Graphics, ggplot2
- Forecast Update: Will 2014 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- Will 2015 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- R Passes SPSS in Scholarly Use, Stata Growing Rapidly
- Why R is Hard to Learn
- Selecting Variables and Observations
- Adding the SPSS MEAN.n Function to R
- 440,752 hits
- Like dplyr's pipe operator? Try pipeR's by @renkun_ken. renkun.me/blog/2014/08/0… #rstats #dplyr #analytics #bigdata #statistics 2 weeks ago
- Really nice video tutorial of @hadleywickham's new dplyr package for #Rstats dataschool.io/dplyr-tutorial… #BigData #Statistics #analytics 1 month ago
- @sytpp I'm ready when you are 2 months ago
- Improved way to read SAS files in R by @BioStatMatt biostatmatt.com/archives/2618 #rstats @SASsoftware #statistics #analytics #bigdata 2 months ago
- Tidy up that data with R! jstatsoft.org/v59/i10/paper @hadleywickham #rstats #statistics #analytics #bigdata 2 months ago