This section provides descriptions and reviews of the books R for SAS and SPSS Users and R for Stata Users. The free early version of R for SAS and SPSS Users is also here. The programs, data sets and errata for those books are in the Downloads section of this site.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Popularity of Data Analysis Software
- Graphics, ggplot2
- Forecast Update: Will 2014 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- Why R is Hard to Learn
- Will 2015 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- R for SAS and SPSS Users
- SAS Dominates Analytics Job Market; R up 42%
- Selecting Variables and Observations
- 206,286 hits
- RT @drago_carlo: Multilevel Modeling in R jaredknowles.com/journal/2013/1… via @Rbloggers #Statistics #Modeling #MultilevelModeling #Rstats 1 week ago
- @revodavid Thanks David! 1 week ago
- Better way to write #Rstats models to Word, HTML, TeX jstatsoft.org/v55/i08/paper 2 weeks ago
- Excellent comparison between #SQL and #Rstats burns-stat.com/translating-r-… #analytics #bigdata 3 weeks ago
- The future of data science? ayasdi.com/dataincite2013/ #analytics #bigdata #datascience 3 weeks ago