This section provides descriptions and reviews of the books R for SAS and SPSS Users and R for Stata Users. The free early version of R for SAS and SPSS Users is also here. The programs, data sets and errata for those books are in the Downloads section of this site.
Search this site
Top Posts & Pages
- The Popularity of Data Analysis Software
- Forecast Update: Will 2014 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- Graphics, ggplot2
- R Passes SPSS in Scholarly Use, Stata Growing Rapidly
- Will 2015 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- Selecting Variables and Observations
- Why R is Hard to Learn
- Data Management
- Comparing Transformation Styles: attach, transform, mutate and within
- 399,790 hits
- @sytpp I'm ready when you are 6 days ago
- Improved way to read SAS files in R by @BioStatMatt biostatmatt.com/archives/2618 #rstats @SASsoftware #statistics #analytics #bigdata 6 days ago
- Tidy up that data with R! jstatsoft.org/v59/i10/paper @hadleywickham #rstats #statistics #analytics #bigdata 6 days ago
- Bayesian analysis keeps getting easier in #rstats thanks to @rabaath sumsar.net/blog/2014/09/b… #statistics 2 weeks ago
- Adding the SPSS MEAN.n Function to R r4stats.com/2014/09/03/add… @IBMspss #rstats #statistics #analytics #bigdata 2 weeks ago