This section provides descriptions and reviews of the books R for SAS and SPSS Users and R for Stata Users. The free early version of R for SAS and SPSS Users is also here. The programs, data sets and errata for those books are in the Downloads section of this site.
Search this site
Top Posts & Pages
- SAS is #1...In Plans to Discontinue Use
- The Popularity of Data Analysis Software
- Graphics, ggplot2
- Will 2015 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- R Now Contains 150 Times as Many Commands as SAS
- Forecast Update: Will 2014 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- Selecting Variables and Observations
- Why R is Hard to Learn
- 585,221 hits
- R #1 by wide margin in recent KDnuggets poll m1e.net/c?72553486-VK9… #rstats #analytics #statistics #datamining 1 hour ago
- R now contains 150 times as many commands as SAS r4stats.wordpress.com/2015/05/22/r-n… #rstats #statistics #bigdata #analytics @SASsoftware 4 days ago
- @Th91v Thanks for the tip on @ArtificialOther. I've been following AI for years but never thought to look for it on Twitter. 5 days ago
- I've Been Replaced by an Analytics Robot r4stats.wordpress.com/2015/05/18/ive… #analytics #statistics #datamining #bigdata #rstats @DataCamp 1 week ago
- Stata's Academic Growth Nearly as Fast as R's r4stats.wordpress.com/2015/05/11/sta… @Stata #rstats #statistics #analytics #bigdata 2 weeks ago