This section of the site contains short reviews of other books, an amusing old SPSS catalog cover and a description of the photograph in this site’s banner.
Search this site
Top Posts & Pages
- The Popularity of Data Analysis Software
- Forecast Update: Will 2014 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- Will 2015 be the Beginning of the End for SAS and SPSS?
- Graphics, ggplot2
- Specifying Variables in R
- Why R is Hard to Learn
- Adding the SPSS MEAN.n Function to R
- Selecting Variables and Observations
- 425,382 hits
- Really nice video tutorial of @hadleywickham's new dplyr package for #Rstats dataschool.io/dplyr-tutorial… #BigData #Statistics #analytics 1 month ago
- @sytpp I'm ready when you are 1 month ago
- Improved way to read SAS files in R by @BioStatMatt biostatmatt.com/archives/2618 #rstats @SASsoftware #statistics #analytics #bigdata 1 month ago
- Tidy up that data with R! jstatsoft.org/v59/i10/paper @hadleywickham #rstats #statistics #analytics #bigdata 1 month ago
- Bayesian analysis keeps getting easier in #rstats thanks to @rabaath sumsar.net/blog/2014/09/b… #statistics 1 month ago